Friday, January 22, 2010

Behind the story of abracadabra (and it happened again)

Hey! how's the world? how well do? hhh, i don't feel so. Why? okay, i will tell you more...
First, today there are taking pictures for the yearbook at my school. And I am very angry because there are some people who are not important to tell. I'm mad as hell. Arrrgh, please forget about it. See! if you need my help, I'm not going to help you! I'm sure. Mind your own business do not have to take care of other people's business! You are the most annoying person I have ever met. Forgive me if my words are harsh. But that's what I want to say right now. YOU! I hate you more than anything. Demi ALLAH. Argggh
Second, I was not too upset I just feel very sad with myself. Do you know why? Yes, I can only say that this incident happened to me for the second time in my life. I do not know why. But when compared with the first incident, this incident is not too sore. But it can make my heart stopped beating for a moment. Not because it happened, but because "why did this happen again to me?" Actually (again) I was not too hurt, but until this moment I can not believe how this could happen again. Is this wrong? wrong if I tell something to someone that I trust? Hhh, Ya ALLAH help me. I'm so confused, what should I do after this is all revealed. All the things that I have been told as if it has no meaning, not according to what I had dreamed. I am very sad. I do not know really do not know, dammit! Again and again forgive me for my words are harsh. I do not know what I feel now, I'm very confused. But, here I am. Always make sacrifices for the happiness of others. I hope the things I do this right. I do sacrifice the same as the first event. Again and again have to make sacrifices. Why? if time could be played back. Maybe I should have kept all my stories to everyone. HAHAHA but i think it was not possible because I am not the one like that. I am not a person who can keep a happy story that i have experienced. Especially to people I really trust.
Alhamdulillah. Honestly, from the deepest heart I can say "saya IKHLAS" Uh, what happened has happened. Can not be repeated again. And I try to accept it. Accept that all things happen in my life has become my destiny. Because, "the problem that came to be resolved not to be avoided". From this problem I can learn (again) that "be careful in choosing who you will believe, because that person can make you hurt, too" hahahaha, honestly I can only laugh. Anyway, from this it can be concluded that MAN was not for me (titik).
That above is why why my blog titled "ABRACADABRA" because, all things that happen in my life is like abracadabra. Know why? Because, "ABRACADABRA" is like a magic moment that comes and can make someone's life changed drastically. That's what happened to me. All the things that happened in my life as containing magic. I am sure of it. Okay, done for this. Close the book, and open the page (love) a new and hoping not to get hurt again. Live again from scratch. Start to something new again and try to think positive. Make this a wonderful record of life to remember. Cheers, keep smile guys. I hope this does not happen to you.
The third, you know what?? I cried just because MATH. Hhh, totally honest I do not want to discuss this. I was hurt. Do not want to know, MY HEART HURTS. Exactly.
So, the conclusion is that this week is a very frustrating week for me. Whatever happens it is very annoying. And you know what? Next week is test week. I had to go back forsir my body to learn. Wish me luck, to get good grades ya! There is no remedial, all complete. AMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online