Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad News

Hey people, what's up? i have a BIG BAD NEWS for you! Hhhh, last posting yesterday, I said "saya ikhlas" but for this time nooooo. You know why? because, today at 5.30 AM. My brother's motorcycle was stolen by a thief. I'm very very angry. I don't know what should i do. I just can say "Astaghfirullah" yeah, i can't do anything. If i report this to the police, he couldn't do anything. Same with me. In vain is not it? So, i can only surrender to ALLAH. Hhh, but i can't cry now. I must be strong, Okay that's all i can be said for today. FINISH.

PS: "For people who stole my brother motorcycles this morning, whoever you are I just want to say, damn, bastard, curse, damn you in hell! Remember God does not sleep. That's it. (sorry if the words were very very rude)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online