Friday, April 9, 2010

Will be come true

Hey people i don't know what to do right now. I just stay alone in my house. Uhh, i feel so bored. I want to go out and forget about exam, lessons and many things that can make me feel so bored. I want to hang out but I can't. I promise to myself that I want to serious in twelve grade. I want to be success. I'm sure I CAN DO IT ! huuh, not a bullshit. Yeah, I really afraid. I want to be a serious person. Never too late to do it, right?. I want to change my life. No more lazy MARLITA okay. Hem, a few weeks away there are exams. I'll report to you (If I get a good score) Hehehe, just kidding guys. Okay okay I'll study right here, right now. Don't be afraid hehehe. Oh, I just want to share to you. These are some of the most thing I really want to have.






Again and again is camera. I Love camera and always. Hope I can buy it with my own money. But, I'm not sure about this heheh (seriously). I'm not sure my mom want to buy this for me hehe. I'm sorry mom. Hem, many things that I want to have. I just want to share with you. I like sharing to other people.






It is so cute, right? wait, I just want to tell the best thing for today and it can make me smiling for a while. Let's see...



The picture is too small? you can click on the picture to enlarge. It is so funny yeah hahaha. If you want to try, click
here you'll shock haha. Same like me. Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online