Friday, February 19, 2010

Tired Week

H E L L O :D

Me : How are you guys?
You : I'm fine, thank you. And you?
Me : Me? hm, -____- please don't ask about it guys !

Do you know why? Okay, I'll tell you more.
This week is test week. Everyday I must study study and study, I'm so tired and I really need a long holiday. I'm sure I really tired. Can you imagine my daily activity? Hhh, if I as you I don't want to imagine it. Everyday I must wake up at 4.30 am and go to school (exactly). I arrive at home at 6.30 pm. Over 12 hours I spend my time outside the home. Hhhh, GOD I really need a long holiday. And, you know what??? Next week, all homework must be collected. So, next week is a week of homework. I don't know why every week I never calm. There are just things that can make me stressful and almost crazy. Yeah, wish me luck always friend.

XOXO,
M-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online