Friday, July 2, 2010

Thanks A lot

I just wanna say thank you, for you two, for all my best friends, and all my new friends and also you, my-new best friend :D I hope we can be a BFF, like patrick and spongebob, right? hahahaha. I'm glad to see you, bro. And if you don't hurt me,(I really regret it can happen, sure) maybe I wouldn't know the others. Thanks a lot for you guys. To make my world more colourful. Don't leave me okay. Don't make me hurt again. I don't want it. Hope we can be a true friends forevaa yeah? hahahaha. I'll be there for you and hope you do. I'll make you happy always :) If you're bored, just send me a short message and I'll reply it as soon as possible. I'll make your mood going better (if I can, InsyaAllah). Be my brother always yea?. I really likes you to be my friend. Forever yaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online